In The Making Event
If you are a Wythenshawe resident you can learn how to get your business off the ground by attending a FREE workshop.
Workshop 1 – Start Up Basics
• The trading entities and what each one means.
• Cash flow and survival budget.
• The breakeven point and your credit terms
• Business planning
• Resources available to you – library, growth hubs, government assistance.
Workshop 2 – Need to know, need to grow
• The difference between sales and marketing
• Marketing – free and paid services
• Identifying your ideal customer
• Selling – how it’s linked to marketing
• Writing a business plan – what to include
Workshops are held twice a month at the Enterprise Centre, 34 Benchill Road, M22 8LF
Call to reserve a place today! 0161 946 1056